1. Read the Rules
2. Prepare your video files
- Export your video using H.264. (.mov and .mp4 files are accepted)
- Filesize limit is 100MB for each entry.
- Make sure your audio channels are mixed.
- File must be named “CATEGORY_NAME OF STORY” Example: SPOT NEWS_HOUSE FIRE.mp4
3. Submit the Entry Form
- The entry form will only be available during the contest entry period, April 1-10, July 1-10, October 1-10, and January 1-10.
- Late entries are not accepted
- If you make a mistake, you can re-submit the form. We will only accept the most recent submission.
- If you are having trouble, contact John Thain – [email protected]
***Update 4/10/2019 – The entry period has been extended 24 hours. If you experience any technical issues, you can try this DIRECT LINK.